Get Your Kitchen Space Back. Crush Recycling Waste with a Krushr
Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only. A stainless steel door is optional or your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Why buy a Krushr Compactor?
Krushr’s recycling waste compactor is an appliance inspired by the global drive for recycling and the ubiquitous US trash compactor. Many do not realise that a traditional trash compactor is actually a hindrance to recycling because mixed waste becomes too heavily compressed to allow easy re-segregation.
Krushr have addressed this problem by limiting compression only to a point at which the waste still readily separates following kerbside collection. In doing so they have taken the opportunity to develop a near-silent appliance that can take pride of place beneath your kitchen counter, providing a disposal point for recyclable waste, with deceptive capacity, right where most of it is generated.
- Narrow width is ideal for small kitchens
- Get kitchen space back by crushing recycling waste*
- Save time with less trips to the bin
- ‘Hypercrush’ mode means kitchen recycling stays compacted
- Quiet crushing action means you won’t notice your Krushr
*Reduce 5.5 cubic feet of recycling by 85%* on average
Add the Krushr 12 inch kitchen waste recycling compactor to your shopping cart
If you're tired of all that recycling garbage cluttering up your kitchen then our K012 is the model you've been waiting for. Requiring only as 12 inch space and no cabinet housing, this model is ideal where space is at a premium. This single silo compactor makes easy work of disposing of all your compressible recyclable garbage in one convenient place. Quiet with a simple push button operation. Its hyper-crush feature removes the memory in certain recyclables ensuring greater compaction so you can fill the bin over and over again. Less trips to the outside bins!
Suitable for co-mingled recycling collections.
1 year guarantee included
Krushr bags available
Requires a 12" space
- Fully integrated or stainless steel door available as an optional extra
- Absorbs 5.5 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling eg plastics, food packaging, card, paper, drink cans, food tins
- Energy efficient hyper crush mode maintaining compaction force without the use of energy
- Independently fits a 12" space requiring no additional housing
- Average 85% compaction ratio (depending on material type)
- No servicing required
- Custom fit bags available to help keep your silo clean and ease emptying
- Safety features include child protection key lock
- Stainless steel door optional
- Made in the United Kingdom
Installation and technical information
- Product dimensions - Height 821mm (3411⁄16" maximum height fully extended feet - minimum height 3127⁄32" with feet removed) x Width 11⅞" x Depth 22"
- Will sit behind a continuous plinth - Maximum plinth height with legs at full extension 158mm.
- Height adjustable feet
- 600kg equivalence ram activates the compaction crush cycle
- Power supply: 120V 270W 60Hz, Plug Type: Standard US
- Product Approvals / Conformance: UL/ETL; CE; LVD; EMC
Download the Krushr KO12 Kitchen Waste Recycling Compactor Brochure
Download the Krushr Product Dimensions