Why choose a Krushr 12 inch trash compactor?
- Narrow width is ideal for small kitchens
- Get kitchen space back by crushing recycling waste*
- Save time with less trips to the bin
- ‘Hypercrush’ mode means kitchen recycling stays compacted
- Quiet crushing action means you won’t notice your Krushr
*Reduce 5.5 cubic feet of recycling by 85%* on average
Add the Krushr 12 inch trash compactor to your shopping cart
If you're tired of all that recycling garbage cluttering up your kitchen then our K012 is the model you've been waiting for. Requiring only as 12 inch space and no cabinet housing, this model is ideal where space is at a premium. This single silo compactor makes easy work of disposing of all your compressible recyclable garbage in one convenient place. Quiet with a simple push button operation. Its hypercrush feature removes the memory in certain recyclables ensuring greater compaction so you can fill the bin over and over again. Less trips to the outside bins!
Suitable for co-mingled recycling collections.
1 year guarantee included Krushr bags available
Requires a 12" space
- Fully integrated or stainless steel door available as an optional extra
- Absorbs 5.5 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling eg plastics, food packaging, card, paper, drink cans, food tins
- Energy efficient hyper crush mode maintaining compaction force without the use of energy
- Independently fits a 12" space requiring no additional housing
- Average 85% compaction ratio (depending on material type)
- No servicing required
- Custom fit bags available to help keep your silo clean and ease emptying
- Safety features include child protection key lock
- Stainless steel door optional
- Made in the United Kingdom
Installation and technical information
- Product dimensions - Height 821mm (3411⁄16" maximum height fully extended feet - minimum height 3127⁄32" with feet removed) x Width 11⅞" x Depth 22"
- Will sit behind a continuous plinth - Maximum plinth height with legs at full extension 158mm.
- Height adjustable feet
- 600kg equivalence ram activates the compaction crush cycle
- Power supply: 120V 270W 60Hz, Plug Type: Standard US
- Product Approvals / Conformance: UL/ETL; CE; LVD; EMC
Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. A stainless steel door is optional or your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Reviews Hide Reviews
We went from a GE Monogram compactor to this. Best ever! It's so quiet and quick that we don't even realize it's running. Our GE was 15 years old when it stopped working, but it was so slow and loud and we would have to wait forever to put new trash in as it was compacting. LOVE LOVE LOVE this new one.
Krushr 12" Compactor
Nice product..good adjustment range... really needed a black door but settled on stainless - hard to clean....the only 12" available so not much to choose from!
Good machine, fast delivery...no complaints
12” KRUSHR Trash Compactor
This is a great unit, very quiet, hardly hear it running. Opens too easily, such that it will shut down half way through cycle just due to slight vibration. I solved problem (hint to manufacturer) by installing a strong 1” dia. Magnet on the door that keeps the door closed during compaction but still easy to open.
12" Inch Compactor Works Well
We also had a 12" Broan compactor that finally gave up the ghost after many repairs. After using the Krushr compactor for almost two weeks it is superior in every way. We can't believe how quiet it is! I do have one bit of advice about installation... When the drawer is pulled out, the back end of the unit will tilt up unless you anchor it in some way. What I did was to attach a block of wood just above the back of the compactor so that if it tries to tilt, the block will stop it. I think this is much easier to do than any other anchoring method.
love this compactor but dog can open
Replaced 17 year old Broan 12" with this Krushr about 6 months ago. Love everything about it more than the Broan EXCEPT that our dog can open it because it just gently shuts without the door being held in. Somehow this did not happen with the Broan. We can't leave her in at all every time we go somewhere. I give it a 1 star for that but a 5 star for everything else.
Better than the old GE
Exceptionally well built, quiet, and nice looking. Workmanship, including fit and finish, is outstanding. I was surprised to see that even the sides and back were stainless. The bucket too! Installation took about 30 min including removal of the old GE 12". Have had a week and we really like it.
Quiet, unobtrusive and gets the job done. My children have named it Jeeves.