WE ARE NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR END-SEPTEMBER 22 DELIVERY.
WE NOW HAVE A 40FT CONTAINER SAILING TO LOS ANGELES PORT AND THIS IS DUE INTO THE ARIZONA DISTRIBUTION CENTRE MID SEPTEMBER
Why choose a Krushr 15 inch Kitchen Recycling Waste Compactor?
- Small size ideal for smaller kitchens
- Crush 7.6 cubic feet of recycling waste by 85%*. That's largest capacity per square inch on the market.
- Keep recycling crushed with ‘Hyper-crush’ feature
- High quality engineering means no servicing needed
*on average depending on recycling type
Add the Krushr 15 inch kitchen recycling waste compactor to your shopping cart
The Krushr K015 fully integrated compactor is a single silo compactor requiring a 15-inch space. A larger version of the K012 this compactor delivers a 7.6 cu. ft capacity. Dispose of your recyclable garbage in one convenient place. Quiet in operation and ideal for small spaces.
Requires a 15" space
- Absorbs 7.6 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling eg plastics, food packaging, card, paper, drink cans, food tins
- Fully integrated
- Energy efficient hyper crush mode maintaining compaction force without the use of energy
- Independently fits a 15" space requiring no additional housing
- Average 85% compaction ratio (depending on material type)
- No servicing required
- Custom fit bags available to help keep your silo clean and ease emptying
- Safety features include child protection key lock
- Stainless steel door optional
- Made in the United Kingdom
Installation and technical information
- Product dimensions - Height 34⅛" (3411⁄16" maximum height fully extended feet - minimum height 3127⁄32" with feet removed) x Width 14⅞" x Depth 22"
- Will sit behind a continuous plinth - Maximum plinth height with legs at full extension 158mm.
- Height adjustable feet
- 600kg equivalence ram activates the compaction crush cycle
- Power supply: 120V, 60Hz, 270W
- Product Approvals / Conformance: CE; LVD; EMC
Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. A stainless steel door is optional or your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.