Privacy and Security
Note that calls are recorded for training purposes
- What personally identifiable information do we collect about you?
- What do we do with the information we collect?
- With whom do we share the information we collect?
- What opt out rights and rights to obtain details of the information we hold on you do you have?
- Links to third party websites
- What kind of security is used to protect your information?
- Secure online shopping at Krushr.com
What personally identifiable information do we collect about you?
We collect information on our website users in several ways, including through cookies, registration and emails sent to us via our website. Our information collection includes the following:
- We require registering users of our website and owners registering their products online to provide us with a name, telephone number, email address (if they have one) and postal address. We may also ask for additional information to assist us with our development of new products.
- If you purchase a product through our website we will require you to provide us with the above information plus your payment and delivery details.
- If you send us email messages, you will automatically provide us with your electronic mail address, as well as any other personally identifiable information you include in the text of your message.
- We collect and store from all visitors to our website, whether they actively provide us with information or merely browse our website, the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer they are using, the browser software they use and their operating system, the date and time they access our website, the internet address of the website from which they linked directly to our website. We use this type of information to track website usage, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help us make our website more useful.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use personal information to provide you with the services and goods you have requested. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive such information, we or our agents may periodically contact you about our products and services.
We may perform statistical analyses of user behaviour (for example, by analysing the website usage data gathered passively from all users) in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our website. These analyses assist us in our product development efforts.
With whom do we share the information we collect?
We share personally identifiable information with companies who are acting as our agents (as long as they agree to use the information for the legitimate business purposes specified by Krüshr). Our agents include, for example, service agents who we use to service Krüshr products. We will also share personally identifiable information if you have given us permission to do so. Finally, we will share your personally identifiable information if required by law to do so, including in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena, or to comply with other federal, state or local laws.
We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personal details about our users (for example, 50% of our customers buy product parts online). Krüshr will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
What opt out rights and rights to obtain details of the information we hold on you do you have?
If you wish to opt out of being contacted by Krüshr or its agents about our products and services, you may either do so at the time you provide us with your contact details, or at any time by:1. Using the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence, or
2. Sending an email to email@example.com; or
3. Writing to us at Krüshr Ltd, 30 South Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9LY UK, stating that you do not wish to receive such communications.
We will provide users of our website with details of the contact information that we hold on them upon request within 30 days. To make such a request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Krüshr plc, 30 South Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9LY, and include your full name and postal address.
If any of the information that you have provided to Krüshr changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or postal address, please let us know the correct details by an e-mail to email@example.com
Links to third party websites
As a service to you, we may provide links to websites operated and controlled by third parties. Those third parties have their own information collection practices. We are not responsible for their information collection practices or for the content of their sites. We encourage you to review carefully the privacy policies of all websites, including those websites which can be accessed from this site.
What kind of security is used to protect your information?
All information about you that we store on our web server is in secure databases protected through a variety of technical access controls.
Secure online shopping at Krushr.com
All Krüshr website activity that incorporates your personal details is securely encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
You will know when you’re in secure mode as your browser will display a padlock symbol. This will happen as soon as you go on any Shopping cart or Checkout pages. By clicking on the padlock symbol, you can check that the SSL certificate for the website is valid and in date. Secure mode means that all of your details are encrypted to help keep them secure. Encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on our site, so your card details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the Internet. During payment, we also ask for your card billing address as an additional security check. New security checks like the card signature code protect your credit card details online. Note that payment card information is encrypted and stored securely once a purchase has been made.